Thursday, August 24, 2023

Lionel Messi vows to enjoy every moment.

 


Lionel Messi has signed a two-and-a-half-year contract with Miami in July and not begun to think about his future beyond that deal.

While speaking about retirement, Messi said: "I'm not thinking about it yet, to be honest. I like to play, I enjoy being with a ball on the field, competing, training," said the seven-times Ballon d'Or winner in an interview with Apple TV+.don't know how much more I'll play, but I'll try to take advantage until I can until I'm well and then I'll see. For later there is time to think, to analyse and choose," the 36-year-old captain said in the interview that was recorded before Saturday's triumph for his new Major League Soccer club.Today the most important thing is to enjoy what's left, whatever it is, it can be little or a lot," he said.

"Enjoy every moment, especially because this is not coming back and then I don't want to regret anything," Messi added.

Messi further stated that his experience so far with Inter Miami left him convinced he had made the right move when his contract with Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) ended and he repeated his disappointment at his time in the French capital.

No comments:
Write comments